Apex Clearing Corporation provides two levels of cash management services from Reich & Tang’s (R&T) Cash Management Services that offer you the benefit of consolidating all brokerage and cash management needs into one account. There is no minimum balance for a checking account.
|Spectrum Account||Access Account|
|Cash Management Service Fees|
To open a checking account, simply complete and mail or fax in the application to the following address.
Attn: New Accounts
1926 E. Maple Avenue
El Segundo, CA 90245
- Account detail consolidated with monthly brokerage statement
- Daily activity screen available on your online statement
- Quarterly and Year-End statements
- Visa check card directly reduces the available balance in the account by the dollar amount of the transactions. You will not receive a separate monthly bill for these activities.
- Debit cards and check writing is not available for Forex and Futures trading accounts.
- The Spectrum and Access Accounts are not available to IRA, UGMA/UTMA accounts, or for accounts that process wires.
- For a complete fees list please Click here
- Customers are prohibited from using Spectrum and Access checks to establish 3rd party ACH relationships against their accounts’ automated payments and withdrawals. These transactions will be rejected and customers will be subject to any associated fees.
- Cards cannot be used in Hong Kong, Malaysia, Taiwan, Thailand, and China, as well as any country listed with the Office of Foreign Assets Control.