Practice trading with our non-deal desk MetaTrader 4 EXN
MB Trading FX’s free Demo environment is a great way to learn our award-winning MetaTrader 4 with EXN (Electronic Xrossing Network) technology before placing your first trade. New traders can use the Demo environment to learn the ins and outs of MB Trading FX’s Free EXN or Pay for Limits platforms and teach themselves how to trade. Experienced traders can pin down strategies and test their expert advisers in a demo environment before going live. Here are some of the features and advantages of MB Trading FX’s demo environment:
- Live market feeds
- Up to 28 order types
- Choice of Free EXN with no routing fees or Pay for Limits where MB Trading FX pays you 0.50 per 100,000 for executed Limit orders.
- 24 hour Forex trading
- Access to all the currency pairs offered by MB Trading FX
- $40,000 practice account
- Test your expert advisers
- Pin down strategies
- Unlimited demo account access
MB Trading FX MetaTrader 4 Demo Account
Learn to use MB Trading FX’s non-deal desk version of the popular MetaTrader4 platform. Run multiple charts, auto-trade with Expert Advisors, and make use of more than a hundred built-in customizable indicators. MB Trading FX’s MetaTrader 4 Demo environment uses real-time quotes from our live platform, however, customer limit orders in the Demo environment only interact with other Demo users. The Demo environment is designed to replicate as closely as possible the Live environment, but there is no way to guarantee the accuracy of the executions versus the live environment as no real execution occurs. MetaTrader 4 demo accounts do not expire.
You can no longer create a MetaTrader 4 Demo account through the MetaTrader 4 software, as we have many options for base currencies that you can choose from. Instead, you must create a demo account through the Universal Account Creation process or, if you already have a Universal Login with us, through the Client Secure Area of the website. If you have not created a Universal Login, begin the process HERE. To see more instructions, go HERE.
You may download the MetaTrader 4 software here. Your login is the account number that was assigned to you when you registered for the Demo account on-line (you can always view your Demo account numbers by logging into our website). Your MetaTrader master password is the same password that you created when you created your MBT Universal Account login password. If you wish to reset it or are having difficulties, please contact MetaTrader support via our Contact page.
How to set up a MetaTrader 4 Demo Account:
- You must have a Universal Access Login to add an MT4 Demo account (go HERE for instructions)
- Log in to the secure area of the website HERE
- Under the green “Welcome” bar click on the “MetaTrader 4 Demo” button
- A pop-up window will appear with a choice of MetaTrader4 plan and currency.
- Select either the Free EXN plan or Pay For Limits plan
- You will be prompted to choose your base currency, USD or Euro
- Click the “Create MetaTrader 4 Demo” button.
- Your MetaTrader 4 Demo will be created. The account number will begin with "530"
- You must download the MetaTrader software to your computer Demo trade
- When logging into the MetaTrader 4 software, be sure to select the proper Demo server, which should be "MBTrading-Demo" for the Server field on the login window.You can also manually enter mt4demo.mbtrading.com in the Server field. If you have any issues logging into your account, Contact support and have them reset your password.
To add funds to your Demo account:
- Contact Support at 866.628.3001 after you have added funds via the website and they will also make sure that the funds are added to the MT4 side of your account.